Need Planning Permission for a New Project?
LessCO~2 are excited to launch our new planning services for all types of projects and developments. Our experienced and dedicated in-house planner, Dominic Cooney is able to offer planning advice and produce the required documents for the submission of a planning application. Whether you are considering an agricultural, equestrian, barn conversion, residential or renewables project we are able to provide a comprehensive planning service to meet your needs. Plus Dominic can offer support for the variation or removal of conditions attached to an existing permission, or for dealing with Planning Enforcement Officers.
We are able to provide full planning application services and advice for developments such as:
- Agricultural Diversification - change of building use for farm shops, cafes or rental income
- Barn Conversions – residential or commercial
- Equestrian Developments – Riding arenas, stable blocks or livery yards
- Agricultural Buildings – New buildings or slurry stores either under permitted development or requiring planning permission
- Variation or Removal of Conditions
- Renewables – wind turbines, solar PV, biomass and anaerobic systems