Safe working at height
The Safe Working at Height (SWAH) course provides insight into the dangers that workers face when working at height and the current legislation in this area.
Often, workers are faced with working at height during their jobs. Employment regulations clearly state that this must be done safely. During this course, students will learn how to properly use a variety of fall arrest resources, such as harnesses, lines, lanyards and industrial fall arresters.
Internationally Certified Training
Rescue 3 safety and rescue training courses are delivered in house by experienced instructors at our 'live' wind turbine sites. We believe this makes us unique and sets us apart from other training providers.
Rescue 3 is one of the worlds leading rescue training institutions and Rescue 3 courses carry a 3 year International Certification, this is extremely useful our customers wishing to work overseas.
With this course, you'll learn
- Legislation and standards
- Worker safety and survival
- General hazards
- Medical considerations
- Risk assessment when working at height
- Personal and team equipment
- Basic rescue procedures
- Introduction to ropes
- knots and technical gear
- Anchor systems
- Placing rope protection
- Use of work restraint and work positioning equipment
- Use of different types of fall arrest equipment
- Emergency descending
- Use of lanyards and shock absorbers
Minimum age: 18
- Rescue 3 manual
- 3 year International certificate
- ID card
- Rescue 3 whistle
- Rescue 3 Wind Turbine Operator embroidered badge for coveralls/uniform